Price Range: From to

Compare Listings

Sub Listings

Title Property Type Price Beds Baths Property Size Availability Date

Private office

$3,600 / per month 4

Private office

$5,400 / per month 6

Private office

$7,200 / per month 8
  • Description
  • Address
  • Details

Description

Top 3 Features
  • Provides members with exclusive luxury, lifestyle amenities
  • Prime location in the CBD near City Hall MRT
  • Located within a lifestyle and shopping complex

 

About Listing

No18, a global coworking brand based in Sweden, is about to launch its flagship location in Singapore. Taking up the second floor at Capitol Piazza mall, the retail component of Capitol Singapore, No18 Singapore occupies a prime business area in the CBD. The space goes

 beyond workspace Рit aims to create a cosmopolitan business hub for members. Approximately 70% of the space is dedicated to private offices, while the remaining 30% operates as a business club. In this club, members can access mailing services, health and wellness amenities, luxury product launches, and more. Members even get exclusive invitations to wine and dining options at Capitol Piazza and The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore!

The Capitol Piazza complex is located just opposite City Hall MRT, at the heart of Singapore’s downtown core. The mall itself is home to diverse F&B and retail options.

This space will be No18’s maiden location in Asia. Opening in Q3 of 2019. Get in touch early and reserve your spot at this integrated, lifestyle business hub! Photos provided are placeholders taken from another global No18 location.

 

Amenities
  1. wifi
  2. print, scan or copy
  3. bathroom on premises
  4. cafe
  5. drinks for sale
  6. premium building
  7. reception
  8. waiting area
  9. gym

 

Opening Times

9am – 9pm on Weekdays

  • Country: United States

Detail

Updated on May 30, 2019 at 5:17 pm

  • Price: $3,600/Per Month

Contact info

Coworking Spaces
Coworking Spaces

Enquire about this property

No Review ( 0 out of 5 )

Write a Review

Login for Review